Wednesday, October 06, 2004

I did not move

I just realized that I have not mentioned the fact that I have not moved. The place with the girl did not work out, she started to get a little too forceful, and started giving me attitude, which for the price I would be paying to live with her I might as well be living on my own, it would be almost cheaper. And easier, and less stressful, and ... well so many other things. Or maybe with my friend Ray, but that's all in the air right now.

So I am staying at my old place for however long it takes me to find a new job and a new apartment and my landlords have agreed to charge me for only the amount of time that I stay here. Briana offered to loan me half the rent so that I did not have to move back to my parents place, which I am eternally grateful for. Not sure I like living here now, it feels too big, and empty. But I am not at my parents place and I have a chance of starting over somewhere new. I have amazing friends, not just Briana either, Bob and Rachael have offered me their spare room and if it weren't for the bunnies I would, actually everyone has offered me their couch, spare room or otherwise and I am overwhelmed by the love. So I would like to say thanks here to everyone. Thank you, might heart is lighter because of your love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home