Wednesday, October 20, 2004

The Yes Men

Ok, when I saw the trailer for this movie I thought this could be ok, or it could be just too stupid. I saw it last night at the Granville 7 theatre, in the smallest theatre that they had, and only maybe 50 people showed up, maybe 50. Now I am certain the next theatre could hear us whooping it up and howling with laughter, we couldn't even hear the movie at points. I have not laughed that hard since mean girls, the entire audience was in an uproar, it was great. The movie those who don't know is a documentary, which is more a satire about the economy of the world today than a tragedy about the economy of the world today. The economy is a tragedy, but it is good that someone can poke holes in the serious people who cause that tragedy.

I will probably be seeing this movie again in the near future as it put a bounce in my step that I really enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home