Thursday, October 28, 2004

Ok, Yoga is awesome!

I know I just posted about Moshka Yoga earlier, but I have to say it is even better than I said earlier. I have a job interview tomorrow with CIBC as a credit councilor. I really want to work there. I have a really nice pair of slacks that look great, and I would like to wear them to the interview. The only problem is that I tried them on before Briana moved out and I had put on enough weight that they barely fit me and looked horrible. I just put them back on hoping I could somehow manage it, because I really want this job, and low and behold they fit, and fairly well too, not perfectly but I think better than when I bought them.

I love Moshka Yoga. I love to sweat at fantastic rates, and have my body fit into clothes that I was only keeping because it might spur me on to working out, and really because I am too cheap to throw away beautiful clothes. Not loving the soreness, but hey if that is the price of looking good and feeling better, then I am willing to be it's punching bag for a week.

1 Comments:

At October 28, 2004 at 10:38 PM, Blogger christian said...

three people moving saturday, two interviewing for new jobs friday...

as bokonon would say, busy busy busy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home