Monday, November 15, 2004

I had not realised how long it has been ....

Ok, I have not died or anything. I swear. Life has just been busy and I should put aside more time to blog, I just haven't really felt up to it and I was without internet for nine whole days (that was the worst nine days of my life .... ok that was just for dramatic effect, just in case you did not realise) and then I hurt my back and have not been feeling like doing much.

So we are going to do a quick update: I have a new job at CIBC as a credit councilor, I start in two hours (10 am) and I am truly looking forward to it; I have been having some fun dancing at celebrities; I am learning to ask for peoples phone numbers so that I can increase my pool of friends (also learning that most women automatically assume this means you're trying to hook up); watching Lost, a damn fine TV show; having Halo 2 parties which, after last weekend, I will be running classes for newbies to help them survive and actually have fun at the game; making things work at my friend Jon's place (bit cramped for two but it is working out well, atleast I think so); and just generally having a lot of fun and meeting new people.

Anyways that is the update for now will tell you more after work today.

1 Comments:

At November 18, 2004 at 7:00 PM, Blogger christian said...

so you wanna hook me up with some good APRs on all my debt?

I can get you a sweet deal on a toilet...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home